THIS GIVEAWAY IS OFFICIALLY OVER.
SEE MY JULY 31ST POST.
What is a Blog Launch without a GIVEAWAY? Anticlimactic, I say! And what if the winner received a cookbook containing delicious comfort-food recipes that just happen to be low-carb? Are you salivating yet?
The Primal Low Carb Kitchen by Kyndra Holley (founder of Peace, Love and Low Carb), might soon be inspiring your culinary leanings. Whether you are a current low-carber or wanting to investigate further, this book of recipes is certain to change your meals!
Here is what Amazon has to say about it...
Give Your Low-Carb Diet A Healthy, Primal Makeover Without Sacrificing Taste
The healthy, low-carb recipes in this cookbook taste so good you'll forget you're on a diet! Think you have to give up biscuits and gravy, waffles, rich sauces and pizza? Think again.
The low-carb diet has proven itself effective, but when it's done with highly-processed low-carb alternatives, it is not always as healthy as it sounds. That's where Kyndra Holley comes in. She is the mastermind behind the blog Peace, Love and Low Carb, and has melded the best of both worlds: a time-tested low carb approach with healthy, whole-food Primal ingredients.
Following the Primal template, Kyndra cuts out grains and gluten and emphasizes whole, unprocessed, "real" foods. A lifelong foodie with personal experience losing weight on the low-carb diet, Kyndra brings you mouthwatering comfort food recipes such as Caramelized Onion and Prosciutto "Mac" and Cheese, Italian Meatballs with Tomato Cream Sauce, Chili Dogs, Eggplant Lasagna and more.
After all, who says dieting has to be about sacrifice? You'll feel fuller, radiant and satisfied thanks to these healthy, nutrient-dense low-carb meals.
How to enter...
I recently tweaked the comment preferences on this blog, so entering should be a piece of cake, uh, make that low-carb cake.
- CLICK ON "COMMENTS" BELOW.
- LEAVE A MESSAGE TELLING ME... a.) why you low-carb or b.) why you are interested in knowing more. Please leave your NAME and STATE in the actual comment. Enter only once.
- SIGN IN TO PUBLISH YOUR COMMENT. There are several ways to sign in, even Anonymous.
- EARN EXTRA ENTRIES BY REFERRING FRIENDS. If your FRIENDS do enter, please make sure that they mention you in their comment. This way I can give you credit.
- DEADLINE TO ENTER: Saturday, July 30, 2016 at 11:59 P.M. PST. The winner will be selected on the next day through a random drawing.