Whether we fall back or spring forward,
it takes me 6 months to get used to it.
~Karen June Miller
What is it about springing forward? We never complain when we gain an hour in the fall. We can even stay up too late and not kvetch. Yet, when 1 little hour disappears, people yawn through the workplace and murmur fatigue.
After surviving the lethargy, I decided to keep dinner simple tonight. I served this dish with hamburger patties.
SPAGHETTI SQUASH AND BASIL DRIED TOMATO PESTO
- 1 medium spaghetti squash
- 1 6 oz. container of Rising Sun Farms Basil Dried Tomato Pesto
- Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Poke holes in a medium spaghetti squash. (I use a small screwdriver used to repair eye glasses.)
- Microwave for 10 minutes, flipping halfway through the cooking.
- Allow the squash to rest for 5 minutes.
- Slice in half and scoop out the seeds.
- Pull apart with a fork and place in a bowl.
- Add the pesto, salt, and pepper. Toss and top with Parmesan cheese.
- Serve with a protein of your choice.
Cooking Time: 15-20 minutes
CLICK ON "COMMENTS" BELOW
TO WEIGH IN.